Beeswax Melt in Jar


Beeswax is hypo-allergenic so can be great for those with allergies or sensitivities like hay fever. It releases negative ions that clear the air of odours and bacteria making these candles a natural air purifier while giving off a subtle and sweet honey scent. It is completely biodegradable making it a healthy and environmentally sustainable choice, with the glass jar being reusable. Beeswax candles also burn brighter and longer due to their high melting point, while producing far less runoff than standard wax candles.